Q: Why should I outsource my paper shredding to NY Document Destruction?
A: There are several benefits to having your documents professionally shredded by NY Document Destruction:
- We’re your neighbors. We grew up and built this business in our home town and area. Learn more about our story.
- Our industrial-grade shredder destroys your documents which are comingled with the shredded output from hundreds of other customers like you.
- Our shredding services save you money by allowing your skilled employees to focus on their core tasks instead of feeding paper through a shredding machine. But more than that, our process and program is more cost-effective than the other shredding company available to you.
- Our secure document destruction process helps ensure your compliance with state and federal privacy laws.
- Our process is much like the companies that collect cash. We don’t take your paper out to the curb at your facility and deal with it there. We secure it from your building to our secure vehicle and transport it to our secure facility, where once in a protected environment, we remove it from our vehicle and immediately into the shred machine. No undue exposure.
- Hassle-free. Call us. We answer. Need something done quickly? We respond. Want to pay by credit card? Do it on our site. Need an extra collection container? Done. We’ll create solutions for you simply and easily.
- Simply put, we’re… SECURE. ECONOMICAL. LOCAL. EASY.
Q: Which shredding services do you provide?
A: We offer several convenient shredding services on a schedule that works for you, including:
- Recurring Scheduled Shredding
- One-Time Shredding
- Off-Site Plant Shredding
- Residential Shredding
- Drop Off Shredding
No matter which shredding service you choose, there is no contract or minimum term required. You can also opt to receive a Certificate of Destruction each time your documents are shredded.
Q: Do I have to remove the staples and paperclips from my documents?
A: No. Our industrial shredder destroys these items during the destruction process.
Q: How do you keep my information secure during the shredding process?
A: Our shredding plant and shredding trucks use high-security protocols including strict chain of custody. Our staff is background-checked, bonded and insured.
Q: Do you offer shredding collection containers?
A: Yes! For scheduled service clients we deliver shredding collection containers including bins and consoles directly to your facility and strategically place them within your office for FREE. They come in a variety of sizes and styles to fit your destruction needs and office décor. We’ll even assess your document disposal needs and help you determine which shredding containers best suit your business.
Q: How much does it cost to have my documents shredded?
A: Pricing for our scheduled shredding service is based on several factors, including:
- Frequency of service
- Volume of material shredded
- Number of locations serviced
Pricing for our on-demand shredding service is determined by the volume of material shredded.
Q: Do you offer residential shredding?
A: Yes! Our secure shredding collection vehicle will come to your home for secure on-site document destruction. Your documents are securely shredded, while you watch, in a fraction of the time it takes to use a paper shredding machine.
Q: Can I drop off my documents for shredding?
A: Yes! Our drop-off shredding service hours are [DAYS & HOURS]. Please call us at [PHONE NUMBER] to let us know you’re coming so we can do all the heavy lifting for you. We are located at:
[INSERT MAP HERE]
Q: Do you recycle the shredded paper?
A: Yes, we bale all shredded paper and transport it directly to our recycling partner. At the recycling facility, your shredded documents are pulped and used to produce a wide variety of paper products.